WHAT WE BELIEVE.......
- The Scriptures, both Old and New Testament are the inspired Word of God, without error.
- There is One God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
- That Jesus Christ is truly God and truly Man, born of a virgin, conceived of the Holy Spirit. Died, was buried, and rose again on the third day, and is seated at the right hand of God the Father Almighty.
- The Holy Spirit is a person, baptizing, indwelling believers with His presence, giving them gifts and fruit as Comforter.
- That salvation is for all who believe and accept Jesus Christ as Savior by faith through repentence.
- That the ordinances of the church are water baptism by immersion in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; in communion/Lord's Supper in belief of His dying for all and being raised from the dead.
THE GIFT OF SALVATION
It is our hope that as you visit our website, you will also consider having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. We ask that you pray and accept Jesus into your life; allow Him to become both your Savior and Lord. It is then that you pray, asking the Holy Spirit to fill you, in order for you to walk in the lifestyle of which Jesus desires just for you.
How do you pray these prayers?
By simply saying the following words:
- Confess to Him, "Lord, forgive me for being a sinner apart from you."
- Declare to Him, "I want you in my life as both Savior and Lord."
- Accept from Him, "Please fill me with your Holy Spirit to make me complete."
- Act in Him daily knowing that you are a born again believer headed for heaven to see the Father one day. Amen!